SCinet Network Research Exhibition Call for Demonstrations Closes August 1
SCinet, SC’s high-performance research and education network, is looking for challenging and novel ideas that will stretch the boundaries of high-performance networking. SCinet is soliciting demos from research and industry participants that showcase new or innovative demonstrations in network testbeds, emerging network hardware, protocols, and advanced network intensive scientific applications until August 1.
Topics for this year's Network Research Exhibition (NRE) demos and experiments include (but are not limited to):
- Software-defined networking
- Novel network architecture
- Switching and routing
- Alternative data transfer protocols
- Network monitoring and management, and network control
- Network Security/encryption and resilience
- Open clouds and storage area networks
- HPC-related usage of GENI Racks
A selection of NRE demonstrations will be invited to join a panel discussion during the half-day SC15 Workshop “Innovating the Network for Data Intensive Science” on Monday, November 16.
More information on submitting a demo is available at: http://sc15.supercomputing.org/conference-program/research-scinet/nre-call-demos
Questions? Please email: email@example.com